Infraconsoft payroll & HRMS module has a powerful sub module called the ““Infraconsoft - ESI and PF auto payment system” which has the facility to :-
- auto calculate
- auto create document for bulk upload the ESI /PF govt portals
Advantages of “Infraconsoft PF& ESI module” :-
- The “Infraconsoft PF& ESI module” automatically calculates and provides the comma-separated values (csv) file and ECRTXT notepad (txt) file which will be useful for bulk upload for payment into the ESI and EPF portals
- Once uploaded the and the payment is done its all automatically credited to the employees
- Here are more details :- The “Infraconsoft PF& ESI module” provides facility for the Auto Bulk upload PF payment details of the employees of the organization. There may be lots of employee payment details and “Infraconsoft PF& ESI module” provides is an option for bulk upload in the PF Portal by using a TXT (NOTEPAD) format through which we can update the PF payment details.
- In “Infraconsoft PF& ESI module” the Payroll will be generated as well as the PF for those employees who has PF enabled.
Also, there is the PF report which shows the following details of the employee namely,
Employee Code, Employee Name, PF No, UAN No, Basic Wages, Paid Basic, Paid Gross, PF 12%, PF 8.33%, PF 3.67% & Non-Contributory Period.
Details required for the PF Payments
- UAN - Universal Account Number
- NAME OF EMPLOYEE
- GROSS WAGES
- EPF - Employees Provident Fund
- EPS - Employees' Pension Scheme
- EDLI - Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- EE - CONTRIBUTION REMITTED
- EPS - CONTRIBUTION REMITTED
- ER - CONTRIBUTION REMITTED
- NCP Days – Non-Contributory Period
So, all the details required for the PF Payment is available in our “Infraconsoft PF& ESI module” software.
When you use this “Infraconsoft ESI and PF auto payment system” you can replace the following cumbersome manual procedure.
FORMAT CONVERSION MANUALLY
- PREPARE EXCEL WITH UAN, EMPLOYEE NAME, BASIC PAY, PAID BASIC, PF AMOUNT AND LOP DAYS.
- REMOVE ALL HEADING AND SAVE EXCEL IN CSV – COMMA DEIMITED FORMAT
- OPEN THE CSV FILE WITH THE NOTEPAD.
- REPLACE COMMA WITH HASH TILDE HASH AND DOT WITH NULL