- Pre Project Management
- Project Estimation /BOQ
- Tender Details
- Post Project Management
- Production Inward
- Receivable Entry
1. Project Estimation/BOQ
Project Estimation we can create what are all the work types and sub works involved in the Project.
- We can assign all the Raw materials, measurement details, qty, Rate etc., involved in the project.
- Finally we can view the Total Estimation Cost for the Project.
- In Tender entry automatically the estimation detail will listed out.
- We can select the particular estimation for creating the tender.
- Once the Tender entry is done we have two process
- Tender Success
- Tender Unsuccessful
- If tender is success it will move to Ongoing project
- If tender is unsuccess it will stop in tender itself.
3. Ongoing Project
In Ongoing Project we can track the following details
- Vendor Details
- Rate Approval
- Purchase Order
4) Production Inward
- If any production Outward entry done for a Project in
Production Management means, we can make the inward entry.
5) Receivable Entry
- In Receivable entry we can track the payment received from the customers.