- Purchase Management
- Goods Receipt Note
- Stores Management
- Multiple Branch Management
- Vendor Management
- Tally Integration
- GST Report
1. Purchase Management
Two Types of
- Making Purchase Request & Rate comparison finally the Purchase order
- In Rate comparison we have three approvals Basic Approval, Accounts Approval & MD Approval then only we can generate the purchase order.
- Without the Purchase Request, Rate comparison & approvals directly we can create the Open Purchase Order during the emergency time.
2. Good Receipt Note
In GRN Entry (Goods Receipt Note) three levels available, after finishing this three levels only the purchased items will add in our stock summary report.
- GRN Entry
- GRN Inspection
- GRN Confirmation
3) Stores Management
Store Management we can track the items inward and outward details.
- In Store Issue entry we can make the Items issues against the Own Vehicle, hire vehicle, Project & Department so that we can track the expenses.
4) Multiple Branch Management
- In Stock Summary report we can track the Branch wise individual items Closing stock, Price, Total Amt & Date wise transactions.
- In Individual stock summary report we can track the branch wise Item details of Opening Stock, GRN, STN Inward, Store Receipt, Store Issue, STN Outward & Closing stock.
- In Category wise report by branch wise we can track the purchased amount of each Item category.
- We can set the Minimum and Maximum stock level for each items.
If Minimum stock level reaches it will shows the alert in Reorder report
If Maximum stock level reaches we can’t make further purchase against that item.
- We can transfer the items from one branch to another branch by using the Stock transfer Note.
- In Ledger report we can track the overall Expenses of Own vehicles, Hire Vehicles, Project and Departments.
- In Dead Stock report we can track the unused items for long times.
- In Vehicle HSD Filling hr report we can track the Diesel issues & Diesel consumption of own vehicles by Date wise
5) Vendor Management
- In Rate comparison we can compare the rates between two or three suppliers for finalizing the purchase order.
- In Rate comparison we have three approvals Basic Approval, Accounts Approval & MD Approval
- After all this approvals only we can generate the purchase order.
- For each suppliers we can generated the bill pass, those bill are integrated to
tally accounting software.
- In Ledger report we can track the Suppliers Payment of Debit, Credit & Closing balance
- We can send the SMS through the software once the payment done for the supplier
6) Tally Integration
- Once the GRN Entry done the bill pass can be generated for the suppliers to track the payments, this bill pass are integrated with
Tally software automatically by using the
Tally Integration Software (Account synchronization Tool.)
7) GST Report
- The GST Report is auto generated once the GRN Entry is done
- In this report we can track the Accessible Amount, SGST Amount, CGST Amount, IGST Amount and also we can download the invoice copy which was uploaded in GRN Confirmation entry.
- We can export the GST report in excel sheet and rearrange the format as per the GST portal format for updating the details in GST portal